Jansen Hospice is proud to offer high-quality hospice in Westchester for your loved one’s final stages of life.
Choosing the Best Hospice in Westchester
Jansen Hospice provides care for patients who need help managing life-limiting or terminal illnesses. We are proud to specialize in reducing suffering and pain, managing emotional needs, and providing comfort to enhance one’s quality of life.
Our hospice facilities and services include home hospice, a skilled nursing facility, hospice at an assisted living facility, or in a local New-York Presbyterian contracted hospital.
Jansen has served the Westchester and Northern Bronx communities since 1984 and is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital. Through this affiliation, Jansen Hospice has access to amazing end-of-life care resources. Additionally, Jansen offers the most advanced treatments and medications available to keep patients as physically comfortable as possible.
What Hospice Services Does Jansen Hospice Provide?
Unlike many Westchester hospice programs, Jansen has a committed Board of Directors that consistently raises capital for unique programs that help Jansen patients and their families. This allows us to help our patients with everything they need.
Some hospice services provided by Jansen can include:
- 24-hour on-call services and assistance, so we are always available for our patients and their families
- Skilled nursing care and visits from a registered nurse who formulates the hospice plan of care in communication with the patient’s physician, including arrangement for medications, supplies, equipment, and additional services as needed
- Certified home health aides who provide care and assistance with personal needs
- A medical director who is responsible for overall medical care and planning, with an emphasis on symptom control and pain management
- Certified social workers who assist with resource and care planning, in addition to providing emotional support
If these services are what you are looking for, Jansen might be the hospice and palliative care provider for you.
Who Provides the Best Hospice Care in Westchester to My Loved One?
Jansen Hospice’s team includes:
- A medical doctor certified in Hospice and Palliative Care who works with the patient’s primary care doctor to manage symptoms.
- Registered Nurses (RN) are experienced in coordinating plans of care, pain and symptom management, and more.
- Certified Home Health Aides (HHA) trained in end-of-life care and assistance with personal care needs.
- A Certified Chaplain who provides spiritual care for patients and families.
- On-Call Services with registered nurses who assist with questions and concerns and provide support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Medical Social workers help make sure a patient’s end-of-life wishes are met and provide emotional support to the patient and family.
More Reasons Jansen Hospice is the Best Hospice Option in Westchester
Jansen not only offers typical hospice services such as medical care but also offers bereavement services and complementary care to our patients and their families. Through our complementary care program, we provide a wide range of therapeutic services, including massages, guided imagery, art therapy, reiki, music, acupuncture, and pet therapy.