If you’re looking for a high-quality hospice or palliative care service, the experienced professionals at Jansen Hospice can help. When your loved one is in need of hospice or palliative care you want to ensure they’re receiving the best possible treatment physically, mentally, and spiritually.
- Hospice Care– The Jansen team works closely with the patient’s primary care physician to meet the patient’s medical, emotional, and spiritual needs. Our hospice services include 24-hour on-call assistance, skilled staff, spiritual counseling, medical supplies, therapies, bereavement, and more.
- Palliative Care– Jansen works with the palliative care team at New York Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital and the Lawrence Home Care of Westchester staff to support symptom management for patients. We aim to care for the body, mind, and spirit of each patient.
Facing a serious or life-threatening illness requires courage and support from family and friends, but it’s also helpful to have the support of a team of highly-trained professionals. The team at Jansen Hospice and Palliative Care is here to help you and your loved one. We provide support services for those battling terminal illness at home, in a skilled nursing or assisted living facility, or in a local New York Presbyterian contracted hospital.
For over thirty years, Jansen has provided compassionate care and unparalleled services to patients who wish to live in the comfortable surroundings of their own home, among family and friends, with peace and dignity. We know this can be a difficult time for you and your loved ones but were here to help in any way we can.
Hospice care is covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurance plans. Click here to read more about Medicare.
Jansen Hospice & Palliative Care cordially invites you to attend our annual cocktail celebration.
Saturday, May 14, 2022
At the home of Kelly & Collin Donohue
46 Prescott Avenue
For more information, please call 914-787-6158 and ask for Sue McGeorge. We estimate the value of goods and services to be $75 per ticket.
Jansen is a leader in hospice care, offering compassion and comfort to hundreds of families and patients each year throughout Westchester.
For each of us it’s an honor to be a meaningful part of our patients’ lives at a very difficult time.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
If you’re looking for hospice care for a loved one, you’re likely looking to find the best possible care. Finding the right hospice care can be an emotional journey and feel like a monumental task. Luckily, the experienced and compassionate staff at Jansen Hospice are here to help you find hospice care that caters to your loved one’s needs.
When you’re looking for hospice care, there are a few questions you should ask to get the conversation started with a facility.
- What services do you offer? This is one of the most important questions to have answered. You’ll want to ensure that your loved one is taken care of physically and mentally through the service of your hospice provider. Jansen offers a variety of services that cater to the specific needs of your loved ones to make their remaining time as peaceful and pleasant as possible.
- Do you provide support for friends and family? We know how taxing this time can be on friends and family members which is why we offer bereavement and counseling services.
- Is this covered by my insurance? Not only is finding hospice care an emotionally taxing task, but many worry about the cost. However, hospice is typically covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance plans. If you have more questions about your coverage, give us a call to learn more.
The hospice staff of Jansen recognizes and respects the fact that we are guests in the lives of our patients and their families at a very vulnerable time. We work with you to ensure plans are carried out on your own terms and enable patients and their families to take back some control in the face of a terminal illness. We are here to help.